Raw Birch Plywood
Raw Birch plywood is a top of the range multi-ply panel with second-to-none physical and mechanical properties that allow it to be a to be a top choice in the construction, packaging and furniture industries.
Quality plywood, manufactured from timber and designed for transparent and translucent coating.
- Glue meets the demands of the standards EN 13986 and EN 314-2
- Multi-layered board consisting of several layers of birch veneer bonded with phenol formaldehyde adhesives
- Good strength to weight ratio
- Class of formaldehyde emission – E1
- Physical and mechanical properties meet the requirements of EN 13986
- FSC certified
- Also offering veneered birch plywood